|Rev. D.Y.N.Arko Nat.
|Rev. A .Awuku
|Rev. K. MANU
Dir. of Evangelism
|Rev. N. Sisco
Rev. A. Gyan Presbyter
|Rev. O. Amponsah
|Rev. William Akpih
|Rev. E. Effah
|Rev. R.O. Ansah
The National Boardl consist of the Superintendent, the Assistant Superintendent, the National Secretary, the Director of Evangelism, the national Treasurer, the Missionary Coordinator and the Presbyters.
Duties of the National Board
The duties of the National Board include the following:
- Responsible to the National Council.
- Present to the National Council for ratification plans, programmes, goals and strategies for the attainment of the objectives of the Organization during the term of office.
- Execute all policies and decisions of the national Council.
- Receive reports and memoranda from the various departmental heads for necessary action to be taken.
- Examine and approve the ordination of Senior Pastors and license of all Ministers.
- Guard against false doctrine and discipline any offending Minister.
- Ensure that all activities, programmes, etc. of the organization are in accordance with the Constitution.
- Meet regularly or as and when necessary.
- Be the channel of all foreign assistance.
- Ensure that for security reasons members keep counsels of the Council within the Council.
- The National Board is the Board of Directors of the Bible school.
- All schools owned and operated by our churches have a National Board member on their school Board of Directors.
- Handle all grievances and complaints against any minister, leader or congregation or member referred to the national Board.
- Ensure that the Committees are appointed and to receive their reports and take necessary action on them.